Pettson and Findus have started unpacking. The last couple of days and nights have been tough for Pettson, so Findus wants to make him happy with a nice cup of coffee.
"This coffee pot is really heavy. I hope I don't spill anything!"
"Oh, that was lucky!"
"I'm missing a cup. Maybe there's one here?"
"Nope, there's only a frying pan in the sink!"
"Maybe there's a cup here? Hmmm... Nope, there are only pots and a breadbox!"
"Well, I'll just practise one of my spectacular tricks."
"Look, we've gotten new curtains!"
"Pettson will be SO thankful that he has such a nice cat!" :o)
Gardinstoffet har jeg lavet ved at male noget hvidt stof gult, og bagefter har jeg tegnet røde blomster derpå.
I've made the fabric for the curtains by painting some white fabric yellow, and afterwards I've drawn on red flowers.
Here I've painted it yellow!
I've made dots to mark where the red flowers will be.
This is the finished fabric. I think it turned out pretty good! ;o)
The fabric is folded, so there's five folds on each curtain. I've made the hoops from wire, that I twisted around a shaft of a paint brush, like a spring, and then cut into little hoops. A small piece of double adhesive tape, approximately 3-4 cm., has been inserted into each hoop and then taped on to the fabric so only the hoop is showing.
Here are the four curtains.
I've put a white frame around the windows and put up green skirtings.
Her venter jeg på at limen skal tørre, så jeg kan få den næste gardinstang sat op.
The curtain rod is made from a wooden kebab stick with wooden beads glued on each end.
Here I'm just waiting for the glue to dry, so I can put up the last curtains.